How to Import a GPS (.GPX) File into Trip Planner
• Go to GPShuntfish.com. Log into your account.
• Select Maps in the site navigation bar. Scroll down and click the Trip Planner option. The page opens with a map zoomed out to the United States.
• Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner.
• Select the .GPX button. From the pop-up, select the Browse button.
• Find the .GPX file on your computer. Select the Open button.
• After you return to the pop-up box, hit the Upload button. Wait for your GPX file to load into the map screen.
• Click the Trip Details button. Hit the Save button. Under Trip Details is also a list of all the waypoints and tracks you imported. Feel free to edit the GPS info.
• When done, hit the Save button again in the Trip Details area.
Once a trip is saved to your GPShuntfish.com account, you can also instantly access it and navigate with it in your Trimble GPS Hunt or Fish app.