How to Measure with the Ruler Tool in Trip Planner
Use the Ruler tool in Trip Planner to measure distances between two points.
• Log into GPShuntfish.com
• Launch Trip Planner. Or, open an existing trip and edit the map.
• Select Tools icon in upper left. Next, click the Ruler icon.
• Find the start point and click on the map.
• Click the ruler icon on the map and drag it to the end point. Click the mouse again to drop ruler tool. The ruler shows point-to-point distance as you draw.
• Click on start or end points to change their locations on the map.