How to Print Maps at HomeBack-up your gadgets with a paper map. Print maps on your own printer with Trip Planner, our web-based map editing tool. Bonus: Use our navigation-ready maps with a compass, a standalone GPS, or the Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Fish mobile apps.
Get started. Create your own custom printed map in just minutes.
• From navigation bar, select Maps, then Trip Planner.
• Zoom the map into the area you want to print. Add details: Drop waypoints or draw tracks.
• Click Tools icon in the upper right. Then select the printer icon second from the bottom. (Note: If the new window does not open, turn off your pop-up blockers.)
• On the Print screen, customize your printed map for use in the field. You can change:
Page Layout: Pick from Landscape or Portrait view.
Print Size: Print in two sizes: 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17".
Map Type: Select from six different map types: Topo, Street Maps, Aerial-Satellite, Hybrid, Open Terrain, and Aerial NAIP.
Overlay: Pick from three overlay options: Public Lands, Forest Roads, Lake Contours.
Coordinate Format: Choose from four different format types: Degree, Deg Min, Deg Min Sec or UTM.
Datum: Select WGS84 or NAD27 (UTM coordinates only).
Grid Options: Pick Ticks or Lines.
• Hit the Print button in the top right. Wait a few moments while our servers build your map. When done, select Print or Download (for a PDF).
Note: The Print at Home feature is available to all current Elite subscribers, Platinum subscribers, and Off-The-Grid (Memory Cards) customers.