• You can view your Off-The-Grid Maps (SD cards) on more than one device. Put them on your smartphone and tablet, if you want.
• Your purchase is linked to your Trimble GPS Hunt, Fish or Maps account, not your device. So if your device gets damaged, upgraded, or replaced, you can still access your Off-The-Grid Maps after you install them on your new device and log back into your GPSHuntFish.com account.
• You get access to free map updates for one year after purchase. We update our private lands and hunt units on a regular basis.
• You unlock one-year access to all Elite membership features, including our online Trip Planner, extra topo maps, and 20% discount on all MyTopo.com orders.
How to link your Trimble GPS Hunt, Fish or Maps account to an Off-The-Grid Maps (SD card) purchase
• Install Off-The-Grid Maps on device, if you haven't already. (Instructions: iPhone & iPad | Android)
• Launch mobile app on device.
• Login or register a GPSHuntFish.com account. A message will prompt you to connect your purchases to your account. Hit Connect.
Note: If you skipped the Connect purchases process in the past, you can connect the purchase by logging out and logging back into the app under the Settings area of the Trimble GPS Hunt, Fish or Map app.