How to Download Hunt Units / GMUs on My Phone
Get hunting maps on your smartphone with one-easy click. Here's how:
• Launch the Trimble GPS Hunt app on your iPhone or Android device.
• Select Off-The-Grid Maps from Main Menu.
• Go to Purchased tab.
• Select the hunt unit to save onto your device for offline viewing.
• Hit Download button. Tip: These full-color map files can be big. Connect to WiFi for faster download times.
• Go to the On Device tab within Off-The-Grid Maps area. This area shows all the maps saved on your device for viewing outside of cell coverage.
• Hit the View button to go to the Map screen.
Once these maps are installed, you can explore remote areas and see your GPS location on maps without cell towers. That’s correct. No AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint signals required.
What’s Included With These One-Click Map Downloads?:
Base Map: Topo Maps (USGS Topo Maps, enhanced by MyTopo; 18 zoom levels, down to 20-foot contours in most places; Map Scales: 1:24,000, 1:100,000 and 1:250,000 for most areas).
Map Overlays: Public Land Boundaries, Lake Maps, and updated Forest Road info, where available. Memory Card customers and Platinum members also get private property lines and landowner details available for the state they purchased.
Place Border: See the boundary of the county, or hunt unit downloaded.
Note: This advanced feature requires an Off-The-Grid Maps purchase, a Platinum membership or an Elite membership. Not a member? Try Elite for free for 7 days.